Current known trail closures for the Manitoba Trail Network:
*Trails MB will endeavor to keep this list up-to-date; however, the information that we receive is sometimes delayed. Trail users are encouraged to contact the listed agencies above for the most up-to-date information.
- Great Falls Generating Station - SEASONAL ACCESS ONLY. For up-to-date information, you are asked to contact MB Hydro via email: WCE@hydro.mb.ca or to call (204)-360-4235.
- Seven Sisters Generating Station - this trail crossing is subject to frequent closures. For up-to-date information, you are asked to contact MB Hydro via email: WCE@hydro.mb.ca or to call (204)-360-4235.
- The Duff Roblin Parkway Trail at Hwy 59 bridge – ACCESS CLOSED for the duration of bridge construction period. For up-to-date information, you are asked to contact Meagan Boles, Engagement Lead, WSP: Meagan.Boles@wsp.com.
PLEASE USE THIS FORM TO REPORT TRAIL CLOSURES
Trail maintenance issues are the responsibility of the local Trail Steward, which is either the trail owner or a group given authorization to perform maintenance work. Our recommendation is to always make these reports directly to the local Trail Steward/Trail Group when possible. In addition to contacting the local Trail Steward/Trail Group, we are happy to post the information on our website to warn other trail users.
Please send us:
- Information about the closures or obstacles along the trail - especially ones that are safety concerns or block users from passing through.
- Information such as a precise location (GPS waypoint), photos, etc.
- Your contact information.
This information will ensure that the appropriate agencies will be informed, and that if further information is required, we are able to follow up.